Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Music Is Always Good...

We were at Record & Tape Traders today looking for Joy Divison CD's for Mumi. He has gotten into them over the past few days for some reason. Anyway I came across a CD called "Several Arrows Later" by a band called matt pond PA. It was in a listening station, so I gave it a try. It is very good. You should check them out.

Last night, I spent my time playing bingo with the old ladies at my mom's church. It's a Catholic church, so they can get away with sins like gambling and stuff. I lost all my money again. Part of me thinks I should not go any more since it seems like all I ever do is lose my money to God and the Catholics who will most likely spend it researching more and more evil ways to be mean to homosexuals and everyone else who isn't exactly like them. But then, another part of me enjoys the time spent with my mom and my uncle and aunt who are also usually there.

Here is what I would look like if I was a cartoon chracter:

Cartoon Bubala

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mattpondPA is amazing. If you get a chance to check out their live show, you should make the trip--their joy in sharing music is infectious. I have extolled their virtues many, many times on my blog.

Chin up!
xo-
S!




theseanshow.net
therexmonday.com

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I will certainly catch them live when they come around to this area. Unfortunately, I missed them in October! Hadn't heard of them yet! D'oh!

-Jason

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home