Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, April 30, 2007

What A Wacky Weekend

I bet none of you has ever seen this before...

Bald Faced Mumi
Yep! It's a bald faced Mumi! He shaved off his beard on Saturday. Seems like everyone is doing it these days.

I bet that none of you has ever seen this before either...

Weird Old Women

Or this...

Mr. Music Man

Also on Saturday, we went to watch a bunch of senor citizens have a lot of fun and act really goofy at a senior center variety show. Mumi's parents are members at the center and his mother was largely responsible for putting the show on. It was a very fun, yet almost surreal experience. Have you ever seen a 90 year old woman sing and tap dance and "shuffle off to buffalo?" Well, I have.

On Saturday night, we went to one of our hetero-couple friends' house for too much Heavenly Ham dinner and a few games of Farkle. Farkle is a dice game for those of you not in the know. It is really a fun game. We always play it when we hang out with this particular couple. I won a a game, because I am the Farkle master!

Sunday was a day full of work for me. 15 hours of work! Ugh! One thing about working at the bingo hall though is that you will never go hungry. There is always food around. Yesterday, this group of people came in and set up six whole tables worth of food. Good stuff too. Homemade mac and cheese, chicken wings, a rice dish, a beef dish, desserts galore and a whole lot more. It was a lotta food. Of course, I was invited to partake in the grub.

As we were eating, I asked what it was that we were celebrating. Much to my astonishment, I was informed that we were celebrating for this guy named Edwin. His wife and kids had just become full citizens of the United States. Seems that Edwin had married a woman overseas six years ago and now, finally, the whole family had become U.S. citizens and they were all here in America now. Good enough reason to celebrate.

But...

Wait a minute. Edwin?!? Which Edwin are we talking about? Edwin from the Philippines? Edwin who on more than one occasion has propositioned me for butt sex? The same Edwin who used to e-mail me regularly asking me if I wanted to go out to gay bars with him or hang out at his place or "catch a movie?" That Edwin?

Yup, it was the same one. The guy who was so intent on invading my anal regions has had a wife and two kids all along. Wow. That sly dog! Who would of thunk it?

What a wacky world we live in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO BALD MUMI! NO CLEAN SHAVEN NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Clean shaven Mumi scary! I run. I scared! AAAAAAAAAGH!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - he looks good either way. So I guess he's versatile.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Dumbek said...

You can add me to the "I just shaved off my beard" club.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home