Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Jockstrap Fetish
Okay everyone. In case you didn't check your calendars this morning, let me remind you that today is Favorite Fetish Day.* It's the day where we all celebrate our favorite fetishes by telling the world all about our fetishes right here on this blog. Your favorite fetish doesn't have to be one that you actually participate in on a regular basis. It doesn't even have to be a real fetish. Just make up a funny fetish if you don't want to share your real one(s).

Okay, I'll start.

A Real Fetish Of Mine

I love sex outdoors. To me, nothing is hotter than getting out in the wide open spaces of nature, getting naked and getting it on. It's so bad, that I can't even go hiking anymore without getting aroused. I love to feel the warm sun and a gentle summer breeze on my naked skin. The possibility of getting caught makes it all the more exciting.

A Fake Fetish That I Just Made Up (Really!)

I have this friend who totally gets off on stealing another guy's used Chap Stick and then rubbing it all over his lips and genitals while he pleasures himself. He tells me that it is especially hot if he happens to be lucky enough to steal the medicated variety of Chap Stick with menthol or the peppermint flavored variety. At least he doesn't have to worry about getting a chapped dick, I guess.

All right. Now it's your turn. What is your favorite fetish?

*As far as I know, Favorite Fetish Day is not a legally recognized holiday. You still have to go to work today. You cannot use this day as an excuse to call your boss and say, "Sorry dude, I can't make it into work today. I'm covered in whipped cream and cherries and there are three midgets smacking me with rubber batons while I hang here naked in this leather sling smoking cigars." (If that does happen to you today though, please take pics and e-mail them to me.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

I'm only allowed one?? How bout top 5? Washroom sex, dog collars, w/s, gloryholes, assplay/dildos. I know, I konw rather stereotypical, but still...

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Braces (on teeth), underwear, cum, baseball caps.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Top 5:

- pursed lips;
- fiscal conservatism;
- artichokes;
- Tevas;
- The Holy Trinity:

Olivia, Kylie, Stevie.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home