Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

America's Most Stupidest Bubala

Okay.

I admit it.

I have been watching America's Most Smartest Model on VH-1. I usually don't subject my brain to such inane foolishness, but for some reason (or possibly two reasons), I just can't stop watching this total waste of television bandwidth.

Here is one reason...

Andre Birleanu

His name is Andre Birleanu. He is from Moscow. He has a smoking hot (even if it is mostly hairless) body. He has a bad-ass attitude. He is my new television boyfriend.

Here is reason number two...

Jeff Pickel

His name is Jeff Pickel. He is from Chicago. He is very cute. He has great facial scruffiness. Did I mention that his name was Jeff Pickel? He is my new television boyfriend when Andre is not around.

In other news...

Well, there really isn't too much other news... Nothing too thrilling has been happening in my world lately.

We spent the past weekend traveling to Northern Virgina and to New York City for a couple of Porcupine Tree concerts. Now, I have seen Porcupine Tree 28 times in my life so far. That's about 28 more times than I have wanted to see them...

(Just kidding Mumi! I love Porcupine Tree. Really... I do... Just about as much as you love all of those roller coasters and amusement parks...)

I certainly wish that there was something more exciting happening for me to buzz about, but sadly, this is about it. I really need to start doing more exciting things. Or, I could always just start making up exciting things to happen to me.

Nah. That's been done already...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

That's one fine Pickel!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yum..I like me some Andre! Thanks for enlightening me on the show. I might have to check it out now, and then plan my move on how to steal him away from you. muwahaha

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home