Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not Like You Really Care, But...

El Toro

Here are my official 2007 roller coaster statistics for your perusal.

This year, I took...
144 rides on
115 different roller coasters in
25 different amusement parks.
66 of those were roller coasters that I had never ridden before.

Total number of feet traveled on roller coaster tracks this year:
over 336,514
That's over 64 miles!

Total number of different roller coasters I've ridden so far in this lifetime:
216
View the complete list of roller coasters that I've ridden here.

Here are my favorites:

Wooden Coaster: El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey
Steel Coaster: Maverick at Cedar Point in Ohio
Honorable Mention: Mystery Mine at Dollywood in Tennessee

Yep, I'm a nerd all right!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What makes your favorites your favorites?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

thats quite a list you have..impressive!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Daddy Cool said...

Ah Dollywood. We were so close to heading there last summer.

9:54 AM  
Blogger TOS said...

We went to Gay Night at King's Dominion and were hoping to run into you! I mean there was easy access to coasters and no lines and all so.....

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To Sarah: My favorites are based on a combination of speed and smoothness, I suppose. I love fast, smooth, rides with a lot of twists and turns. Theming is really important too. If there is a story around the ride, it automatically gets extra points.

To Tos: You should have told us that you were going! We didn't think anyone else was, so we didn't go!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home