Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

High Rollers

Mumi and I went to Atlantic City this past Saturday. I bet you can't guess why we were there.

Let me give you a hint...

Porcupine Tree... Again?

That's right! Another Porcupine Tree concert. My 29th and Mumi's 30th show.

* Yawn! *

I guess it was probably pretty easy to guess, huh? You could have said any one of three things and probably been right. We were either at a Porcupine Tree concert, a Rush concert or on a roller coaster.

I guess we're pretty boring and predictable, huh?

I bet you didn't predict this though...

Whoopee!

That's right. It's a chocolate whoopee pie. I ate it, and it was delicious!

Probably didn't predict this either, did you...

Happy Puppy

It's Max wearing a t-shirt and smiling for the camera.

I'm just full of surprises today, ain't I?

Hopefully, we'll do somone something fresh and exciting really soon, and I'll actually have something interesting to write about.

Until then...

Batman, Mumi and Robin

(Bet you didn't see that one coming either... Did you?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

I'd totally tap Batman.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever had a whoopie pie. It looks delicious though.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home