Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, June 30, 2008

Who Da' (Wo)Man?

The other day, a coworker asked me that question that eventually rolls of the tongue of every single uninformed, but oh-so curious, heterosexual male.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything," he queried, "but which one of you is the woman in your relationship?"

What?!?

My response was that neither one of us is 'the woman.' We're both gay men, for Pete's sake. We both have penises. Neither one of us has a vagina. If either one of us wanted to be in a relationship with a woman, then we certainly wouldn't be gay men. Duh!

Another nosy co-worker immediately disagreed with me and stated, very matter-of-factly, that I was the woman in the relationship.

"Bullshit!" I declared. "I'm the breadwinner in our family! I do all of the hard work! I clean the house. I do the laundry. I wash the dishes. All Mumi does is sit around on the couch all day in his underwear... watching TV... and um... scratching his, uh, balls..."

Whoa, hold on there now... Wait a minute... What do you know? Maybe I am the woman in this relationship.

Huh. Go figure!

I am woman, hear me roar!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

That picture is really disturbing.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the original was a photo of Shannen Doherty?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure. Just a random photo I grabbed off of the Internets.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home