Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Look At What Moved In Across The Street

A couple of these moved into the house across the street:

Stud!

Yep, college boys. Two of them. They sit on their front porch together, shirtless, in loose fitting athletic shorts. They run on the trail together, shirtless, in loose fitting athletic shorts. They do yard work together, shirtless, in loose fitting athletic shorts. Not that I noticed or anything...

The other day, we passed them on the street. I smiled and nodded. They smiled back. Mumi smiled and said hello. They said hello back and stared right at his crotch.

I wonder if they're gay?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

Photos, please.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tried! Don't you think I tried?!? There are trees in the way. Damn trees!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did they look like this?

http://www.facesofwow.com/gallery/albums/userpics/orig_197558404_05223546e4[1].jpg

(They swear they aren't gay. I'm no expert, but something tells me different.)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, they do kinda look like that except they have tattoos!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home