Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Little Too Much Exposure

I love the summer months. I love the heat. I love the humidity. I love to get outside in the sweltering heat, and I love to sweat. I feel like that when I sweat, all of the toxins are released from my body and, as a result, I feel refreshed and renewed. It makes me feel very alive.

I love to hike. I love to find a secluded trail somewhere out in the woods away from it all and just walk and think and take in all the nature. It is very peaceful and very beautiful.

I love to be naked. I love to feel the summer breeze all over my body. It feels especially good if it is hot enough outside that I am sweating. The breeze lifting the moisture away from my naked skin is just so refreshing. It is not a sexual thing. It is not an exhibitionistic thing. I just love being out in nature free of the restraints of clothing. Free of everything, really. It is a very liberating thing to do. A totally mood enhancing experience.

Leave my leaf alone!
Anyone want to go hiking some time?

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

That leaf doesn't look indigenous to Maryland :P

9:03 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

I know what you mean. I love not being constrained by clothing. It's like when I was a kid and they would try to make me wear a turtleneck - too constraining, I thought it was choking me!

Though I'll cop to being a wimp when it comes to nudity outside of my house (or Boo's house). I am pretty much stripped down when I am at home... usually just some athletic shorts and flip-flops, I prefer to be shirtless... In the morning when I get up I usually walk around with nothing on (oh my poor neighbors - I always forget to turn the blinds) until Boo makes fun of me or when I start to cook breakfast (you don't want to splatter hot stuff there!)

Of course when we went to Puerto Rico... well that is another story for another time ;-)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home