Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, May 29, 2006

Self Evaluation

Hey there, sexy!Even though it is not always immediately apparent, I, like many other people in the world, suffer from a negative self image. No, I don't think that I am hideously fugly, obscenely obese or anything drastic like that. There are, however, a couple of things about my body that make me cringe every now and then during all of those long hours that I spend staring at myself while standing naked in front of a full length mirror.

For Example: Despite the fact that no one else will agree with me, I am completely convinced that I have a big, fat, flabby ass. Also, my legs are too long and too skinny, and my hips are way too wide for a guy. Come to think of it, my mother has told me before that when she was pregnant with me, way back in the mediaeval, pre-modern, medical miracle times, her doctor told her that she was going to be having a baby girl. Ha! Imagine everyone's shock and surprise when I popped out with a little penis and balls! Now, that could certainly explain my wide, child-bearing hips and my long skinny legs.

Hmmmmm..... Maybe I am actually a woman trapped inside of a man's body. Oh well, I don't worry too much about that though. I love all my man parts way too much to want to change any of them into woman parts. So, the woman inside of me will just have to stay stuck inside this hairy penis-packing man-body of mine.

Ah, but I digress...

What I was trying to say in this post is that, in an effort to improve my self image, and to just improve my health in general, I have actually been exercising lately. I know, it's hard to believe, isn't it? It's really true though. I have been bicycling, hiking, walking, doing ab crunches, doing push-ups, lifting weights. It's a miracle, I tell you! This has been going on now for something like two or three months! And, I am eating a little bit better too. I have really cut down on the junk food. No more Little Debbie snack cakes. No more delicious Peanut Butter Double Stuf Oreo cookies. (Oh, how I miss those!)

Now, I know that I still have a long way to go, but Mumi and I have already started to notice some results from all of my efforts. Yes, I still have those long skinny legs and wide hips, but now I also actually have a two pack of abs! I'm still working on the rest of the six pack. And, I have pecs! Little pecs mind you, but pecs nonetheless! Also, my ass maybe, possibly seems just a little bit less flabby than usual.

Oh, this is all so very exciting!

The picture at the top of this post is the first one that has been taken of me in a very long time that I am not embarrassed by. Yeah, the pose is a little dorky and Max is obviously completely unimpressed by my hot, new body, but I like the pic. I think it makes me look just a little bit sexy, and that is a really good thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

You look great! Keep up with it - I have been doing the same thing since December and I have actual gained a lot of weight - from muscle? Call me shocked... no abs to speak of yet... that is a hard one but I'm working on pecs :-)

8:27 PM  
Blogger DINGER said...

Keep up the hard work. You're looking great! I still have 5 lbs to drop befor DC Pride to make my goal....Must get on treadmill.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's such a thing as Peanut Butter Double Stuff Oreo Cookies?!??!

Man, that's going to be another ten pounds on the love handles.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly boy, the wider hips make the waist look smaller. I'd hate you for actually having abs that show, but you seem so happy I'm stifling my bitterness. The pose is perfect: great poise, ability to stay upright while bending over backwards, perfect.

When will you be in the running for Mrs. America?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home