Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, September 22, 2006

His First Gay Sex

When I was ages 4 through 7, I lived in Yorkshire, England in a mostly American community about 20 minutes from an American military base where I went to school and where most of our fathers worked. Our fathers were either international spies, like my father was, or army men. The family that lived next door to us had a child my age, a guy named Chris Hayden. We were in the same class together at school. Chris and I were best friends from almost as soon as I moved in next door to him. We would ride our bikes together, play with our GI Joe's (the 12" kind) and find all sorts of adventures to get into together. The land around our small, suburban neighborhood had some woods and big open fields, and we would go exploring all the time as kids often do.

This one adventure we were on had us in some woods that ran along the back of some houses in the neighborhood. We both had to pee and not wanting to run all the way home, we decided to just pee right there in the woods. We pulled our pants down and started peeing. When we were done, we were both looking at each other's little wee-wees. His was a little bit bigger than mine. I guess it turned us on looking at each other because we some how ended up with little boners. So, we pulled our pants down to our ankles and pulled our shirts up under our chins and we waddled around in the woods with our tiny erections. This was a new game called "the naked people in the wilderness game." We played this game a few other times, I was always the one who said, "Hey Chris, do you want to play the naked people in the wilderness game?" He was always afraid that we'd get caught. We had a few close calls, because Chris always was very slow at getting his pants up and his belt buckled.

This one time, however, some girl did see us and she said, "Awww! I saw you all, and you had your pants down!" We told her to shut up and we left and went home. Well, that little bitch went and told her mother who called Chris's mother and told her. After that, things were never the same. Chris's dad was what I would call a redneck bear. He was bearded and grumpy all the time. I would have to describe his mother as a fat, white trash cow who always had curlers in her hair. In looking back, it seems obvious that there was a lot of tension and fighting in that family and maybe even some abuse. I kind of felt sorry for Chris having such mean parents. After the incident, Chris was never allowed to play when I came calling. He was always punished or had something else to do. Shortly after that, Chris's Dad got a transfer back to the states and they moved and I never saw him again.

Years later, when we got back to the states, I asked my parents what ever became of the Hayden family and Chris. My parents had heard that Chris's parents had separated and Chris had gotten messed up on drugs while living with his mother on the East coast, so he was going to move to California to live with his father.

So, that was it. My first gay sex. No bareback fucking. I didn't let loose of my load all over his furry chin. There was no touching. No orgasm. Instead, it was innocent (we were six years old), erotic and beautiful. And, it was all spoiled by a dumb girl.

Class Pic
I'm the stylish young lad with a bicycle on my sweater in the top row and the handsome lad in front of me is Chris. I had him down there in just the right position. All he had to do was turn around. No one would have noticed a thing. They were all too busy checking out Lorraine pulling up her dress.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always about 12", huh? Even with GI Joes.

Damn size queens.

And damn girls! spoiling everything for us faggots!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home