Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, September 04, 2006

Superstar

Happy Labor Day!

Superstar
I'm famous!

Just head on over to America Online's Jobs page and check it out. That's me! The goofy looking nerd with the bingo balls for eyes! (You might have to scroll through the pictures to find me.) There is also a brief little story about my "odd job" on this AOL Web page. I am number 4 in the slideshow.

See? I told you that I was famous! Applications for groupies will be taken from now until midnight tonight. There will be a written and an oral exam.

On a related note, I got a very interesting offer for another odd job just the other night. I was offered a position working in a crematorium loading the corpses into the incinerator. Gross! I politely declined the offer.

Creamatorium
I guess I'm just an odd-jobs kind of guy!

3 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Wow - you're famous - cool :)

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an interesting job. Perhaps I should play sometime!

Did the crematorium loader position offer a good salary?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, the crematorium job only pays $12.50 and hour.

Yes, you should come and play bingo some time.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home