Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Let’s Pretend We’re In Antartica*

Of Montreal
Meet my new favorite band.
They are called Of Montreal.
They have released like 8 or 9 CD's.
They have been around for almost ten years now.
I only just discovered them by accident yesterday.
I wish that it was easier for me to discover new music!

MP3: Of Montreal: Wraith Pinned to the Mist (And Other Games)

*Spellcheck Police please note: I know that Antarctica is spelled incorrectly above. This is how the band spells it on their Website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hiya Jason,
My name's Joshua and I'm one of the guy's at the blog Gay Men Rule. I was going through all of Marc's stuff (Voyeur Nation); and see that you joined up. Thanks for doing that! Sorry it took me so long to realize you joined! I don't know how long ago you did that; but I got your picture with a link up on the blog.

Cheers
Josh

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home