Bubala, Mumi & Max

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ro Day Oh...

On Saturday, I went to my first ever gay rodeo. In fact, it was the first rodeo that I had ever been to, gay or straight. Honestly, I was not sure what to expect but I ended up having a great time. The weather was perfect. The men were mostly hotter than the blazing September sun. Lots of facial hair, tight jeans and sexy cowboy hats. Oh yeah, the bull riding and calf roping stuff was neat also.

I wouldn't let a bull that close to my naughty bits.
No bull!
Our bestest friends Tim and Donn (in the middle) were there.
Tim & Donn
And so was Marilyn Mon-rodeo!
Marilyn
Mumi decided that the boy monkey should hug the boy monkey and the girl monkey should hug the girl monkey. This is a gay rodeo after all.
5 monkeys
What kind of gay rodeo would it be without a drag queen humping a bull?
Um, okay...
The gang's all here... (Well, except for Tim, he's taking the pic!)
Yo ho!
Was Daniel Boone a rodeo cowboy?
Daniel Mumi

About The Title: I told Mumi that since this was a gay rodeo, it should actually be pronounced "ro-DAY-oh" as in Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. It just sounds fancier and gayer that way. He didn't agree with me though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. Tim & Donn, lookin' sex-ay in their cowboy gear.

Poor bulls.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some friends of mine went down to the rodeo. It looks interesting, and maybe I'll be there next year. Now I just have to find my old ropin' rope.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn was the one with the really huge package right?

I think my favorite moment was when the calf collapsed onto its gut, ass in the air, when it was mounted by one of the drag queens. I looked at J and said "Just like you!"

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you guys!!! Glad you first rodeo was so fabulous. You guys are a blast!!!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home