Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Revenge On Revenge

Larry, Moe & Curley
Mumi, Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree and me.

Wow! Going on tour can really take a lot of you. I don't know how all you famous people do it! I need to take a vacation to recover. Seems that I just cannot catch up on all the sleep that I lost.

Not to worry though. I am already plotting my revenge on his revenge. You see, I just happened to find out that Cyndi Lauper is performing this coming Tuesday night at Ram's Head Live in Baltimore. I bought my tickets this morning.

I love Cyndi. I have always loved Cyndi. I will always love Cyndi. She is the one woman that I would trade sides for. Yep, you heard me right. That's what I said.

I would go straight for Cyndi Lauper.

My Wife
She is one beautiful, talented, and classy lady.

Check out Cyndi's tour blog. Not only is she beautiful, she's also one heck of a funny blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home