Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Release Tuesday

Limited Edition George
Today, first thing in the morning, I went to Best Buy to be sure that I would be there right when they opened the doors for the new release Tuesday. Yep, today is the big one! The Curious George Movie comes out on DVD today. Yeah, the movie came out in February and they are just now releasing it on DVD. The main reason for going to Best Buy so early was to be sure that I got the exclusive limited edition FREE plush movie Curious George with popcorn.

So, I got to Best Buy 5 minutes before they opened, and there was already a group of about 20 people waiting outside the front door. I walked right up to the front of the line. I figured that since I was the only one with a Curious George T-shirt on, I deserved to be the first in line. Keeping in mind the recent local Tickle Me Elmo Doll incident, I came prepared today. I had a gun, a knife, a crowbar, nunchucks and a strap on terrorist mobile bomb vest with me today. These are desperate times, and the need to follow the enlightened ways of our prophet Curious George is very great. I wasn’t taking any chances. I was prepared to fight against the infidels who might try to prevent me from getting the DVD or, even more important, the FREE stuffed animal.

The Good Stuff
Other important new releases today include the new Tori Amos CD box set, "A Piano: The collection" and the new Scissor Sisters CD, "Ta-Da."

2 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

The Tori Amos boxed set is incredible!

Shop Circuit City though.

:)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Tori Amos boxed set.

We used to call her Torn Anus in high school.

Scissor Sisters should be a pretty kickass CD, though. Don't know about Ms. Cornflake, though.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home