Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, October 23, 2006

You Have My Vote

No offense, but most politicians are butt-ugly. Sure, there are some exceptions. But, let's face it, there are a lot of ugly, old, shriveled up, nasty-ass men in politics. Even the half way decent looking ones usually end up having ugly political and social ideologies. So, politics is not usually the place that I go looking for my daily dose of man on man woofiness.

Like I said though, there are exceptions. And, one half of the Governer's race here in Maryland is looking mighty fine to me. No, I'm not referring to that stiff Republican with the bad hairpiece. (If that's not a hairpiece, then that straight guy needs some serious help from the Queer Eye guys!)

The woofies to which I am referring are these guys:

The Hunky Duo
They are hot! Especially that hunky Anthony Brown on the left! He can have my vote (and anything else of mine that he might want) anytime!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. O'Malley is very handsome.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home