Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

You Can Call Me Tos

Wow! What a week full of work I just had. I worked 36 hours over the weekend alone! Then, I had to be back at work on Monday morning. I feel like Tos! Fortunately, I have today off, so I can sit back and relax a bit. Phew...

Sue JohansonI took a tip from dBud and TIVO'ed Sex Talk with Sue Johanson this past Sunday night. That is some seriously funny stuff! Creepy in a way, but too frickin' funny! I think I need to start posting some of my favorite quotes from the show. This week, the winning quote would definitely be when Sue said to a caller...

"Swallowing ejaculate is definitely an acquired taste."

I accidentally spit out my milk and cookies after she said that! Ever have a chocolate chip come out through your nostril? It's not fun. Trust me.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

LOL I just saw this - thankfully I have Monday off! :-)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home