Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just My Luck!

This is the house.
Last month, I won a raffle drawing at work. The prize was a week at a beach house located on the outer banks of North Carolina. To be honest, I really didn't want the prize, but since the whole thing was for charity, I bought some tickets anyway. Now that I have won, I don't really know if I'll use the prize or not.

Any hot bloggers out there who want to hang out naked at the beach for a few days? It's a big house. Sleeps 12. And, there's a hot tub! Hmmmm, now that I think about it, that could be a lot of fun! Maybe I will go.

Last night at work, I entered another raffle drawing. Once again, I really wasn't interested in winning the prize. I just bought some tickets for the hell of it. Well, guess what? I won again. Now, I am the proud new owner of a Playstation 3. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who would be totally thrilled by winning one of the hottest Christmas gifts of the season, but not me. I don't play video games. I never got any further than Super Nintendo.

Playstation 3
Any hot bloggers out there who want to hang out at our place naked and play video games all day and all night? I got the 60GB model. An, an extra controller.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for both! It's a bit of a drive to the outer banks from here, but worth it for a 3 or more day vacation. What are the dates?

12:17 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Butt on the beach? Sure!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When would you guys be going???

7:58 PM  
Blogger Dumbek said...

I suck at video games. I'm good at getting naked though.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home