Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tidbits

Bit #1: Jimbo!

Happy Birthday Jimbo!

This is Jimbo.

Bit #2: What A Nice Crock!

What A Crock!
Christmas was okay this year, I guess. Although I didn't get any naked pictures of any of you, I did finally get that crock pot that I have been asking for for like 5 years now. I guess I'll have to actually start cooking now.

Bit #3: Don't Be Shy!

This is not Jimbo!
If you have a profile on Manhunt or any of those other social meeting meating sex sites, please, please, please post a face pic in your profile. I'm not in the habit of talking to headless torsos, assholes or cocks. (In fact, when there are cocks too close to my face, I am not usually able to use my mouth for too much talking.) Even if you are butt ugly, put a face pic up there on that profile. I'll still chat with you. Now, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't post pics of your dick. I certainly like those too. Unless, of course, your dick is butt ugly, then please don't spoil the fantasy and keep it in your pants. Thank you.

Bits #4: Go Go Go!! Mr. Testicles

Um, okay...
Um, okay... again...
Even I am at a loss for words here.

2 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Now what a nice married boy like you doing on the 'Hunt?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I'm married, not dead! ;-)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home