Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh No! Oh My!

Hot!
Quirky, fun songs + hot, bearish lead singer = Bubala's favorite band of the week!

They are called Oh No! Oh My! We caught them live as the opening act for Mew at the Black Cat this past Tuesday night. They are from Austin, Texas, and I like them. A lot. Check them out on their MySpace page. Since I am absolutely awful at writing reviews, I won't. You can just listen and decide for yourself if like them or not.

I guess I really have a thing for hot guys with guitars in their hands. Especially the ones who know who know just how to hold the guitar. The ones who realize that it's not just a musical instrument, but it's also an extension of themselves. The ones who don't mind playing that guitar just like they're playing with themselves. Musicians can be very hot.

Hot Mumi! Hot Rich!
Hot Bob! Hot Seffy!
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go and play with myself... um, I mean my guitar. I have to go now and play with my guitar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

I decided to go to this show at the last minute. I didn't see you guys though. :(

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Good stuff!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home