Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, June 08, 2007

Under The Weather


I feel like bleah. I won't gross you out with the details. I even called out from work tonight, and I never do that. Could have been something I ate yesterday since I ate like sh**! I have stopped eating red meat, for the most part. Not for any socially concious reasons, but for health reasons. Yesterday, however, I had some beefy, crappy thing from Taco Bell. I think that could have been it. I'm feeling much better right now though. Hopefully, the worst is over.

Happy belated Birthday to Tos. I only wish that I was as young as he.

Oh yeah, this is the first blog post completely created and posted using my new laptop that my employer was kind enough to buy for me. Now, I can blog on the go! As long as I can find a free wireless connection to mooch off of, that is.

Anyone who has any tips on making my wireless connection more secure, let me know. I'm dumb when it comes to that sort of thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are ill. Food poisoning is the worst.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home