Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Still Love You Though

It's been a while since I updated you about any new music that I have been buying or listening to. It's not that I don't love you any more or that I forgot about you or anything like that. It's simply becuase I really haven't been buying too much new music lately. Nothing out there was all that exciting to me. I did pick up a couple of CD's last week though. Check 'em out if you want to.


Dntel - Dumb Luck


Klaxons - Myths Of The Near Future

3 Comments:

Blogger Celesté said...

yay klaxons!!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until you see Three (opening for Porcupine Tree)!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I update your blog name on my blogroll to "Angelfire"?

;-)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home