Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, May 11, 2007

Where A Kid Mumi & A Bubala Can Be A Kid

I bet you can't guess where we went this past Tuesday night...

Chuck E. Cheese
It was my nephew's 2nd Birthday so I treated him to a night on the town at Chuck E. Cheese. Where a kid (and grown ups) can be a kid.

The Band
There was a band, but they seemed a little stiff and robotic to me. Maybe they just need to practice a bit more.

Mario
Mario from Super Mario Brothers was there moonlighting as a drummer. Mumi could resist grabbing hold of that handlebar mustache. Mario is hot!

Scary Chicken Lady
There was a scary chicken lady in the band. I did not like her at all. She kept staring at me everywhere I went.

Games People Play
There were fun games to play.

Great Prizes!
There were great prizes to win! We got all of this for only $37.50 worth of tokens. Wow!

Mumi Can Drive
Mumi likes to pretend drive. He hogged this ride for most of the night. Some kids went home crying because they didn't get a turn.

Sexy Chicken
Hmmmm... That scary chicken lady doesn't look all that bad in this picture. She's actually kind of sexy. It's amazing what they can do with a little airbrushing.

The Nephew
Oh yeah, I guess my nephew had a good time too.

The highlight of the night for me was watching the little kids run around begging the adults for tokens. They would go up to complete strangers (like me, for example) and literally beg for tokens. It was like they were addicts or something. They had wild looks on their faces, trying to get their token fix. I'm surprised that none of them thought to scrawl a message on the back of a pizza box and stand on the corner out front and bum tokens. Very amusing. Also, our totally gay host for the evening totally undercharged us for the party. I tried to tell him, but he wouldn't listen to me. Mumi insists that he gave us a deal because he was sweet for us. Maybe. Sometimes it really pays to be gay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Very cute. Gay uncles are the best...we rock! I wish I had one growing up.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home