Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

365 More Days Til Halloween... Silver Shamrock

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Here are some of the photographic highlights from our Halloween.

Enjoy!

Happy Little Ghost
The Happy Little Ghost

Father Bubala & Lucifer Mumi
Father Bubala & Mumi Lucifer

We're saved!
We finally Found Jesus! He was at the Tori Amos concert all along...

Little Devil
What a great evil grin...

Donna The Dead
No, that's not Tori Amos. It's Donna The Dead!

Smile!
Smile pretty for the camera!

Devil
I think that Mumi might be enjoying the whole Devil thing a bit too much...

Harvesting Souls
See? I told you so!

F@#* Jesus!
Not if Mumi Lucifer have anything to do with it!

Hot Little Devil!
I have no idea how I talked him into letting me take this pic...
But, I'm glad I did! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go touch myself...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

That last picture makes me want to go to hell!! :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Donna of the Dead!

The picture of Steve should be on your Christmas Card.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home