Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Waffles & Other Extremely Random Ramblings

Waffleicious!
1) We made waffles this morning. Yum! Thanks to Tim & Donn for the most excellent gift of waffle mix last night. The mix is great, and we found some of that new Country Crock cinnamon spread. It's like butter or something with cinnamon mixed all in... absolutely delicious! Mmmmm.... waffles....


This is not what it looks like... honest!
2) This picture is not what it looks like. I did not get a little too excited while making waffles this morning... Even though, come to think of it, I must admit that the thought of those fantastically light and fluffy waffles with that creamy, sweet, cinnamon spread and that sticky, gooey, sweet syrup... oh hell yeah... I did too get a little too excited this morning while making waffles, but this picture has absolutely nothing at all to do with that!!


Hand me the keys, please.
3) I bought a new synthesizer yesterday for myself for Christmas, since I know that no one else is going to spend that kind of money on me! It's a Korg Triton Extreme. So far, I am loving it! It is packed with over a thousand cool-ass sounds and a bunch of great drum kit samples! I have been tinkering around with it trying to get the hang of how it operates. I expect to start writing some new songs with it any time now! If you're really nice, maybe I'll write a song about you...


Artistically dirty dishes...
4) Remember, whoever makes the waffles DOES NOT have to clean the dirty dishes! That's the rules! Too bad, so sad!


5) Here is a short little poem I wrote. It is called "Voice Over."

     Just this thin voice over some wires
     Is all I have to know you by.
     Not so close as you used to be.
     I couldn't touch you if I tried.

     Just these tired sentences saying nothing.
     No more importance, meaning is gone.
     Wish you were here, it's all I think.
     Whereas thoughts will have no meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home