Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Music Is My Therapy

Actually, very positive.
I have been busy working on my music. Recording, performing, producing, mixing, etc. It is proving to be more of a challenge for me than I had expected. I am truly an amateur musician. It's more like therapy for me than anything else. I have no desire to make money from it, although I wouldn't mind being able to spend more time working on it. Of course, I cannot do that so easily since I have a full time job and all that fun stuff. But, whenever I do find the time to play and record music, it is always time well spent.

If you're interested in hearing some rough mixes of some of the songs that I have been working on lately, you can hear them on my MySpace page here. Also, feel free to comment on the tracks. Let me know if you like them, if you hate them, if they suck ass, etc. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. I like them, and that's what matters the most to me. It gets so hard to be objective about your own music though, especially after listening to the same track over and over and over for three weeks straight.

I am pretty proud of them at this point, but I do realize that I'm not gonna win any grammies or anything like that. It's just a bunch of random noise put together by a gay boy in his spare bedroom. Just a bunch of cheap therapy sessions. Me, the keyboard, the 16-track recorder and the couch. Now, tell me about your childhood...

P.S. I'm thinking these tracks need some acoutic and/or electric guitar tracks in them. I can't play the guitar. Any hot, gay guitar players out there with some free time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home