Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Surprised That I Didn't Have To Pee In A Cup

I feel so violated.

The Hard Stuff!Imagine my bewilderment when I went to Wal-Mart today to buy some Dayquil and the nice lady behind the counter asked to see my driver's license. So, I showed it to her, but that was not good enough. I had to take it out of my wallet and hand it to her so that she could take down all my personal information and type it all into the computer and send it off to some cold medicine drug addict database to make sure that I am not a Dayquil addict! Wow! That is C-R-A-Z-Y! I had heard about this happening to other people, but never in a million years did I imagine that it could happen to me!

Hmmmm, I wonder if there is good money to be made hustling Dayquil to the kids on the streets?

(kidding, kidding... I am totally kidding! Or, am I?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home