Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, August 12, 2006

1,136,073,600 Seconds & Counting

Today, I am 36 years old. That is 1,136,073,600 seconds. Yuck!

I was born at 4:56 a.m. on August 12, 1970. I was trying to find my very first baby picture so that I could post it here today, but I can't seem to locate it. While searching though, I did come across this more recent picture of me in my Birthday suit. It's probably much better to look at than some scary, wrinkly, little newborn alien-looking baby picture anyway.

My Birthday suit
Happy Bubala Day to everyone!

Oh yeah, if you happen to see me any time today, no spankings please!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems we share the same b-day. Hope you enjoy yours as well!

9:10 AM  
Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Great pic woof!!! :)
And as far as the roller-coasters....I think it's kewl that you've found a fun passion/hobby to fill your free time up with!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bday! We're within seconds of each other.

9:42 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

A happy belated bush errr... birthday to you! :-)

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home