Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Beach Weekend

Beach Couple
We spent this past weekend at Rehoboth Beach. We left for the beach on Friday in the late afternoon and did not get back until late Monday night. It was a much needed vacation since I don't think that we have been away for more than a day at a time since some time late last year.

We stayed with our great friends Tim & Donn at their beautiful beach house. The weather could not have been better. The weekend was filled with good times, great food, happy hours, plenty of beach time, volleyball, haunted houses, fun gay people, souvenir shopping, frozen custard and so much more. I think we crammed a whole lot of fun into one tiny weekend.

We even had the honor of meeting a celebrity live and in person!

I won't bore you with words. I'll get straight to the pics. Enjoy!

Tim, Mumi & Donn

Tim made an excellent dinner for us on Saturday night.
Dinner
Beach volleyball was fun, but boy did I ache the next day!
Volleyball
There were plenty of hot men to ogle on the beach.
Beach Hottie
Mumi got a brand new bathing suit. Looks good, doesn't it?
Another Beach Hottie
Sunday night's dinner was not as elegant as Saturday's, but it was just as delicious!
Weiners
Nothing better than riding dick at the beach!
Dick
On Monday afternoon, we took the Cape May/Lewes Ferry over the Delaware Bay and headed up to Ocean City, NJ.
Did you say ferry or fairy?
Mumi was the Ms. Pac Man Champion while waiting for the ferry. He got all the way up to the pretzel level!!
Ms. Pac Man
Mumi preferred to stay in the car during a lot of the ferry ride. He looks a little green, doesn't he?
Ferry Cross The Mumi
Here's someone else that looked a little sick during the ferry ride.
Doggie
The water looked cool from up on the ferry.
Water, water everywhere...
As you can plainly see, Mumi felt a lot better once we got to Ocean City, NJ.
Ride 'em cowboy!
An alligator playing a guitar... what will they think of next?
Mumi versus the alligator...
Oh, of course, a whole monkey band! I should have known!
Complicated Monkeys
Ocean City, NJ has some of the best muniature golf courses I have ever seen!
Mini Golf

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason and Steve, I found your webpage!!! I figured DurbanBud would have a link and here I am. Tim and I had a great time with you guys. Great site. Have to catch up on reading about your exciting lives. Weekend was perfect, only wish I had heard Joey scream like a little girl in the haunted house.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Daddy Cool said...

Great pics. I feel like I've been to the beach too.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home