Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, December 11, 2006

Such A Phony!

A Big Phony!This year, Christmas is creeping up on us awfully quick! Do you realize that there are only two weeks left until the big day? We haven't mailed our Christmas cards yet. We haven't put up a Christmas tree yet. We haven't finished shopping yet. (I haven't even started shopping yet...) Geez!

Well, today while I was at work, I took care of the tree part. You see, we have a few artificial trees at work in our storage room from years past. Some of them are brand new, still in the boxes. Our boss has a tendency to buy supplies like he's stocking up for a nuclear winter sometimes. Anyway, I kindly asked my boss if we could "borrow" one of the fake trees to put up in our house since we did not have a tree yet. He told me sure, no problem. In fact, he told me that we could have one of the trees. So, of course, I picked out the really redneck kind with the lights already built in and the fiber optic strands running through it. It is sooooo Glen Burnie!

I don't know how I'll feel about a fake tree though. We have always had a real tree every year up until now. We both decided that this year we would get a fake tree. Personally, I just got so fed up with the tree falling over every year and the needles all over the carpet and the sticky sappy hands and clothes every time I got near the tree. I guess a fake tree will be just fine.

I just hope that I don't get fake presents...

I did find some cool ornaments online that I would love to put on our tree. I might just have to order some of these...

FunnyFunnier
FunniestHa ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home