Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, December 01, 2006

Not Tonight Honey, I Have A Massive Boner

Maybe I am going senile...

Maybe I was just really tired...

Maybe without really thinking about it, I just blurted out what was really on my mind...

Boner...
Last night, at work, I had a headache. It was a pretty bad headache. The kind of headache where your whole head pounds and you feel like you might just throw up. I had taken plenty of drugs to try to stop the headache, but nothing was working. I must have looked pretty bad, because a co-worker came up to me and said, "You don't look so good, Jason. What's wrong?"

Well, apparently my response to him was, "I don't feel so great. I have got a massive boner tonight." I don't remember saying this, but several witnesses agreed that it was exactly what I said. Apparently I had said it loud enough for a lot of people to hear too. So, for the rest of the evening, I got a lot of strange looks and glances at my crotch. Luckily, we wear big money aprons at the bingo hall, so even if I had had a massive boner, I could have at least hidden it a little bit.

Just for the record though, no I did not have a massive boner all last night. (Maybe for a few minutes here or there, but certainly not all night long.) Although, I guess that would not have been a totally bad thing. After all, Mystery Boy X was working last night...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that photo of you?

Naughty!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, that's not me...
I'm much hairier and a tad bit larger... ;-)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Blobby said...

Freudian??

That boner has taken it's toll on those tighty whities too.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home