Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, December 04, 2006

All I Want For Christmas...

...is naked pictures of you!

Yep, I'm talking to all of you. Go on now. Get those digital cameras out and start snapping away and e-mail me those tasty pictures of your big 'ol, hot yule logs! I wanna see those sweet, tasty hard peppermint sticks with those sugar plums dangling down there below... Mmmmm, I'll have a creamy, white, hot Christmas this year one way or another.

Gay GreetingsSeriously though, what I would truly love for each and every one of you to do this holiday season is to mail a holiday greeting card to at least one homophobic politician in your area. You can most likely find their addresses on the Internet. I found mine. Pretty easy, huh?

Here's the catch: Make sure that it is a gay themed holiday card. Now, it doesn't have to be explicit. In fact, I think it would have much more of an impact, if you did not send an explicit card. Just send 'em a nice little G-rated, homo Christmas card to remind them that, "We are (still) here, we are (still) queer. Get used to us!"

There is a nice selection of gay holiday cards here. Or, I'm sure you can find some at your local gay book/video store.

Let me know how it goes or if you need any help locating your local homohphobic, gay-hating politicians. Have fun, and remember, keep it decent folks!

Of course, if you're like me, and you just can't resist being absolutely tatseless, then might I suggest that you send the following, ultra-tasteful holiday greeting...

Homo Santa

1 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

You first! Tis better to give than receive! (sortof)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home