Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Craiglist

Gym Hunks
I have to admit it. I frequent Craiglist. I am on there at least once a day. Sometimes more. I especially like the m4m Missed Connections section. I keep on fantasizing that someday one of those hot motherf**kers from the gym will post something there about me. But, no such luck so far.

Unless... maybe this guy is searching for me:
Reply to: pers-xxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-01, 1:54PM EDT

We worked out at the same time today. Haven't seen you there before. You are HOT and very in-shape. It's a long shot that you'll even check this site but if you do, tell me which gym and what you were wearing so that I'll know it was you. You can tell me what I was wearing too. Hope you check it out & hope to see you again. Later.

Location: Gym
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxxxxxxx
Um, could you be any more vague?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Not even sure if you wrote anything in this post...mesmerized by the picture. MMMM MMM MMM!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home