Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, May 04, 2007

It Was Bound To Happen Someday

In fact, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Yesterday, at the gym, while pedaling on the exercise cycle, I got a little too excited. If you know what I mean. (And, I think you do!) I don't even know why. There weren't any particularly hot guys around or anything. I wasn't even thinking nasty sex thoughts or anything like that. It just sorta happened. Just like it used to happen all of the time in the sixth grade right before I had to stand up in front of the class to give my book report. Remember those days? Oh, that used to be so much fun. (sarcasm!)

It wouldn't go away either. No matter how hard I tried. And I knew that I couldn't stand up and get off of that bike until it did since I was only wearing flimsy workout shorts. I even tried thinking about ultra-nauseating things like Ann Coulter's tired old, dried up cavernous pussy hole and Karl Rove's mangina, but it didn't help. I just had to ride this one out. (Pun intended!)

On the bright side, I got a great cardio workout yesterday. I was on that exercise bike a whole lot longer than I had intended to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Huh? Oh, sorry...still looking at the picture below. ;-)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Shimmy said...

Ann Coulter thinks about dead people when she's making love.

5:14 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Ann Coulter can't make love... she just makes potty

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home