Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More On Bob Later...

Bob MouldJust a quick note here to say that the Bob Mould show last night at the Birchmere in Alexandria, Virginia was fantastic! A very emotional and powerful performance from Bob. The guest musicians were a great addition to the show also, especailly the ever wonderful (and always sexy) Morel!

Kristin Hersh opened the show and all I can say about her is WOW! I totally enjoyed her performance! She is extremely talented and refreshingly entertaining all at the same time. Up 'til now, all I knew about Kristin is that she was the woman who sang one of my all-time favorite songs called "Your Ghost" way back in 1994. The only Kritin Hersh CD I own is a promotional copy of Hips And Makers that I got when I worked at Tower Records all those years ago. But, after last night, I am sure that I will be checking out some more of her CD's.

As for the highlights of Bob's show, Mumi will posting more about that later, so stay tuned!

Here is a helpful holiday shopping guide sent to me from the Human Rights Campaign Website. It lists companies and products that support gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality. Check it out! I never knew how many products that I buy on a regular basis come from scary, homophobic companies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home