Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, December 16, 2005

Cyndi! Cyndi! Play The Brady Bunch Theme!!!

My Girlfriend!We are gonna go see Cyndi Lauper at the 9:30 Club in a few hours! I am really looking forward to that! If I was a straight man, I would be so in love with Cyndi Lauper. Wait a minute, I am so in Love with Cyndi Lauper, and I'm not a straight man... oh well.

One time when I saw Cyndi Lauper play at Hammerjacks in Baltimore, there was this drunk guy in the front of the crowd who kept hollering over and over for Cyndi to sing the Brady Bunch Theme. I could see that Cyndi was getting more and more agitated by it all as the night wore on, but she never did sing the Brady Bunch Theme. I hope that drunk guy is not at the show tonight.

We finally got the Christmas tree decorated! Now, it can sit there for a couple of weeks and drop all of it's needles onto the carpet, before we tear it all down and put it all way again... oh well.

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Christmas Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home