Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hot Monkey Sex

No comment required...We hung out at Blowoff this past Saturday night. We had a great time. Lots of hot men who looked even hotter when their shirts came off! Lots of fur.

I think that it is so great to have an event like Blowoff where we can go and hang out and just be the gay men that we are. I can hold my Mumi's hand, dance with him, touch him, give him a big 'ol wet sloppy kiss... all without the fear that we'll end up being the victims of a hate crime.

Thanks to Bob and Rich for continuing to host this hot, hairy, manly, sexy event! We are looking forward to next month! Maybe we'll even get Mumi to take his shirt off. (He has a great chest!)

Oh, by the way, if you started reading this post hoping to find information on hot monkey sex, so sorry to disappoint. It is a great picture though, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Odd that you know all these bloggers, and none of them thoughtless faggots could introduce us!

Now that I know what you and yer fella look like in the flesh, I'll make it a point to say 'hi' next time.

xo-
S!



http://theseanshow.net

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Well, in their defense, we really do not know a lot of the bloggers too, too well at this point. We're just meeting everybody ourselves.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that picture has given me a lot more info about hot monkey sex than I wanted to know.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home