Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Suck!

Ticketfuckers!Did I ever mention how much I hate Ticketmaster? Yeah, I know I'm not alone in this sentiment, but I really, really hate Ticketmaster!

I was trying to by tickets to see Death Cab For Cutie at Constitution Hall. The presale was this morning at 10:00 a.m. So, at 9:58 a.m., I'm on the Ticketmaster Website, clicking refresh, and waiting for the sale to start. Same thing at 10:00 a.m. Same thing at 10:01 a.m. Same thing at 10:02 a.m. Same thing at 10:03.a.m., 10:04 a.m. and 10:05 a.m.

Shitty little thing...

Finally, at 10:06am, the sale screen comes up. I put in my info, fill in the silly little fucking word verification shit and hit enter and wait for my great seats, right?

WRONG...


Your request is not available.

There were no tickets available that matched your request.

There are several things you can try:

  • Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
  • If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".
  • If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.
  • If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.


I try and try and try again, but still, 20 minutes later, no tickets for me!

Fuck Ticketmaster!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

Yeah, they didn't come online until about 10:04. Don't feel too bad. I don't know anyone that got decent tickets. I was actually able to bring some up, but they were mediocre at best. I ended up throwing 'em back. You'll have better luck today, I'm sure.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Dumbek said...

umm....I take back that last comment. This morning's sale was nearly impossible. :-(

12:20 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

i despise ticketcrapper... they suck and their system sucks worse!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home