Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Perfect Moment

Perfect!
This weekend, I had a perfect moment. Mumi talked about perfect moments some other time in another blog in the past. I'm sure that I probably have had other perfect moments at other times in my life, but since I did not know how to recognize them or what to call them before, I guess I don't remember them.

My perfect moment this weekend came while we were boating on the Loch Raven Reservoir. We rented our boat and set out on our journey. We kept on going out past where most of the other boaters go. Finally, we got out of sight of everyone else on the reservoir. Of course, as soon as we were safely out of sight of everyone else, the first thing I wanted to do was get naked, so I did. Off came the shorts. I laid down across the boat just taking it all in and feeling the breeze on my naked flesh.

Then, the clouds rolled in. It started to rain. Even though the temperature outside must have been in the low 90's, the rain was very cold on my skin. It started to rain harder and heavier. Instead of feeling mad or worried about the rain though, I was exhilarated. It felt so wonderful. I laid back and closed my eyes and the let rain fall all over me. It was beautiful. The rain only lasted for about 10 minutes, and I have to admit that I was a little sad when it ended. It was a perfect ten minutes. I certainly wouldn't have minded just ten more minutes of rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Very cool... You know something just occured to me, I've never felt the rain on my nekkid body. I will have to add that to my list :-)

That's cool you got to experience that - thanks for sharing. It gives me the inspiration to be a little more bold!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good. Be more bold! You don't want to get to the end of your life and think I wonder how different my life could have been if only I had been more bold! ;-)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home