Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Service Engine Soon

Service me!
Um... okay... sure. Do you think that you could be any more vague?

Do you mean soon as in a couple of hours or soon as in a couple of weeks? And service? Just what do you mean by service? Shall I blow your gaskets? Suck on your exhaust? Ram my big, hard one up your tail pipe? Do you mean that kind of service? Or, would you like me to bring you martinis while you lounge out back by the pool? Maybe I could fry you up some nice, greasy, juicy pork chops and a serve them to you with a side of mashed potatoes and a smile. Is that the kind of service that you're talking about?

Come on, man. Why won't you talk to me? Tell me what's wrong. We never seem to be able to communicate anymore. What has happened between us?

Oh, damn it all to Hell! I guess I'm just going to have to pay the hundred bucks to the nice, greasy, hunky mechanic. He knows how to communicate with you. He always seems to be able to figure out what's wrong with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home