Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, August 28, 2006

It Still Makes Me Giggle When I Say It

GiggleButts Tubes, Inc. I just can't say it without giggling at least a little bit.

This past Saturday, we went tubing down the Potomac River with a bunch of fine, furry, friendly and just all around nice guys. It was a day full of male bondage er... bonding, pleasant conversations, sunshine, fellowship, lazy flowing rivers and wonderfully wet fun.

I have to admit that this trip was a very special experience for me. You see, even though I had already met a few of the tubing participants before the trip, I really can't say that I knew any of them all that well, other than what I have read about them on their blogs. In fact, at least half of the group were total strangers to me before the trip. But, from the moment we all met in the parking lot, I instantly felt like we were all old buds. Everyone was just so friendly. There were no attitudes. There was no drama. Just a bunch of happy, welcoming faces getting ready for our jaunt down the river.

The tubing experience itself was fantastic, though I do wish there would have been more rapids for us to spill over. It was nice anyway, just floating down the river in our little group exchanging conversation, helping each other out here and there along the way and just relaxing in the warm sun. Definitely a Hallmark moment!

Oh well, enough of the sappy, fondness talk. Let's get to the pictures! These pictures were taken with a waterproof disposable camera and developed at Wal-Mart. I was supposed to get a CD-Rom of the pics too, but their computer was busted, so I'll have to pick up the CD-Rom another time. So, I scanned the pics in the old-fashioned way. The quality isn't the best, but you'll get the picture. (bad pun intended!)

On The Bus!
Tubing Fun!
Lunch Break!
Jimbo & Tos
Cute Sean!
Bubala Tubes!
Mumi Tubes!
Special thanks to Durban Bud and Jimbo for organizing the trip and for inviting us along!

4 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Great pictures! Was fun floating down a river with you boys!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you guys!

That top photo looks like we're on our way to some nudist resort.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, it does look like we could be headed to a nudist resort. Hmmmm, now there's an idea for the next trip!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home