Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, November 16, 2006

pinkyboobies...

While reading a pal's blog entry this morning, I got to thinking about something. Something that I consider to be a little strange.

Okay, honestly, I consider it to be a lot strange.

I like titties...

I'm not talking about saggy, nasty moobs (man boobs) either. Eew, they're gross for sure.

Man Boobs
I'm not talking about droopy old granny titties either.

Granny Tits
Okay, I'll give you a second to clear the throw up out of your mouth...

I'm talking about hot young girl titties. Somewhwere in their early twenties titties. Firm, perky, really bouncy, 100% genuine woman boobies.

Hot Young Breasts
I think that I would like to hold them... play with them... jiggle them all around... perhaps even taste them... maybe...

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm gay for crying out loud. I love hairy men, goatees, man ass, cock, balls... What's the deal with this whole titty fetish anyway? I do believe that I might need professional help.

I guess I'm not too far gone though, because I still don't like vaginas. In fact, I can't stand vaginas. As all gay men are already surely well aware, every girl's vagina has thousands of rows of razor sharp teeth on the inside. Those teeth are just waiting to chomp off every man's pecker!

Thankfully, I don't see too many vaginas up really close, but I imagine that most of them probably look just like this...

Vagina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

That last picture is dead-on, and will haunt me the rest of the day.

For the record, not a fan of the pinkyboobies.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband likes titties and he's queer (trust me, I know) so I don't believe that you'll need professional help. I appreciate a nice rack too, but I don't want to touch and jiggle and such. I did that at a much younger age. The last time I touched titties, they were hanging all down in her armpits and shit. I was totally grossed out. I much more prefer man parts.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home