Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, November 17, 2006

I Suffer From Premature Congratulations

Dewey Beats Truman

Just call me the Chicago Daily Tribune...

Looks like Mister Nasty Pants is going to win his re-election bid after all. If so, he will have won by only 28 votes out of 103,384 votes cast. Where are those damn hanging chads when we realy need them?

Oh well. I guess we'll have to endure another four years of watching Dwyer parade around praising the Lord, hating the gays and crying for more guns. Should be pretty useless as usual.

At least he doesn't represent my voting district. Thank goodness for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Living in NYC as long as I have I don't really follow Maryland politics like I did when I lived there...

Still, it's gotta be good that ex Mayor D'Allesandro's daughter, Nancy, is Speaker of the House and Steny is Whip...

And Erlich is ba-bye...

All sounds good to me!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to quote you, "HA, HA!"

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home