Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Valuable Lessons Learned...

Tent
Note to self:

Stop wearing sweatpants with no underwear...
Especially while browsing through the "art books" at the gay book store...

Oh well, at least the guy behind the counter must have really been enjoying the free peep show. He even gave me a discount on my purchase that day.

If anyone wants to get me that "art book" (linked above) for Christmas, I would gladly give them a free peep show too...

Oh yeah, I'm a hooker. For sure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't start wearing underwear!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that is a picture of you, I don't believe you have and unexciting life. As a friend, who likes a good romp said when faced with a unit of that size: "Where the hell do you expect me to put that?"; but I'm sure he had a fun time trying to figure it out.
Monte

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home