Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, March 02, 2007

Makes Bubala A Dull Boy

Look Into My Crystal BallsI am looking into the future, and all I can see is a big bunch of work headed my way. Ugh! I have to work way too much next week. So, if any hot monkeys want to take me out to dinner next week, possibly in exchange for hot, sweaty man love, the only time that I'll be free is Tuesday night and possibly Saturday night.

On the plus side, after working way too much all next week, I should have plenty of money to be able to afford a date with TJ. Why, I bet that I'll even be able to afford the [edited] level.

3 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Seriously boy, how does the bald monkey feel about your gushing posts about your mancrush on DurbanBud???

Come on guys, all of your thoughtful points on gay relationships lose all their lustre when your blog is practically dedicated to fawning, drooling and crafting quaint ways to virtually cruise one of your "friends."

Seriously, it's getting weird...

12:43 AM  
Blogger The Bald Monkey said...

I agree Tos. The blogs are getting a little weird.

What’s even weirder though is the little candlelit shrine in the corner of the bedroom and the large collection of Durban Bud buttons, t-shirts, coffee mugs, posters and some 8x10 glossy photos (that DB was kind enough to autograph.)

Hey, if you can’t pat your gay friend on the back and tell him that you think he’s sexy (even if he has a husband who is also quite sexy himself), then life is kind of sad and boring. Just my opinion.

I do think I’ll have to draw the line at his frantic searches for “D-Bud’s Pud” on Rate-A-Rod though.

3:03 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Time for me to list my Durbanbud.com t-shirt on Ebay!!! :-)

(They do exist and I have one!)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home