Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, February 17, 2007

All Of This, None Of That

I Love Dreaming!

Hot!I had another naked blogger dream last night. This one involved one blogger in particular. It was very hot. In the dream, Mumi and I were making naked love together or playing "rubby-nakeds" as we sometimes like to call it. So, anyway, while we were going at it, one of our blogger buds walked into the room and just decided to join right in. Of course, we didn't object at all since this particular blogger is a real hottie. It was a great dream!

***Sigh!***

The Bubala Tube Review

4 Golden RodsOn a completely unrelated and mostly non-naked note, has anyone else been watching The Sarah Silverman Program on Comedy Central? It is too frickin' funny! I highly recommend it. I give it 4 Golden Bubala Rods, which is the highest Golden Bubala Rod rating available.

Speaking Of Dreams...

The Science Of SleepMumi and I watched The Science Of Sleep on DVD the other night. Has anyone else seen it? I loved the story and the imagery. The animated dream sequences were phenomenal. I had a bit of a hard time following the story though. It jumped around quite a bit and the dialog switched between French, Spanish and English many times throughout the movie. I guess I'd give it 3 Golden Bubala Rods.





Sudoku

I am always like at least 6 months behind the current fads and trends, so it was just last week that I discovered the fun number logic puzzle game known as Suduku. I won't waste your time explaining how it works, since I'm sure that all you hipsters out there already picked up on it at least half a year ago. Let's just say that I'm having a lot of fun solving trying to solve the puzzles. Let's just also say that I'm glad that pencils have erasers...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever stop thinking of the DB? ;-)

I really liked Sarah Silverman on Greg the Bunny, but her solo stand up was a bit feh.

7:49 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Wow Carl beat me to the punch...

awkward!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, just an FYI... DB is not the only hot blogger that I dream naked dreams about... ;-)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it Toby from 'Vividblurry'?

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home