Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Piss Lips

Pissing
Hmmmm.... It appears that I have been inadvertently and unwillingly participating in watersports for quite some time now. Probably for a longer time than I have been advertently and willingly participating in watersp...

Um, wait a minute. I don't do that. Do I?

A close examination of my Avon brand chap stick revealed that one of the many ingredients in this lip balm is urea.

Pee Stick
I just want to know where they got the urea from. Is it from humans? Cows? Monkeys? Frogs? Elephants? This is an important question that I really need the answer to. I must know what kind of piss it is that I am applying directly to my lips on a daily basis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Dear God!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Any commercial urea would be generated through an industrial process, not from urine. But I personally think piss on the lips is sorta hot...

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home