Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pros & Cons

So, it's been a little over three weeks of going to the gym. I have discovered that there are a few pros and cons associated with being a gym rat.

Pros:
  1. My body is looking better.
  2. I feel great after a workout.
  3. Plenty of hot guys to stare at.
  4. Plenty of hot guys to stare at me.
  5. More self confidence.
  6. More compliments from the boyfriend.
  7. General feeling of healthiness.
  8. Feels great to sweat.
  9. Skimpy gym clothes don't leave too much to the imagination.
  10. Locker room can be very stimulating.
Cons:
  1. Sweaty, stinky armpits.
  2. Some ugly trolls to stare at.
  3. Some ugly trolls to stare at me.
  4. Women keep hitting on me.
  5. I am always hungry now.
  6. Skimpy gym clothes don't leave too much to the imagination.
  7. Germs from sharing gym equipment. (I have a cold right now.)
  8. Have to stare at big ol' fat, sweaty ladies sometimes.
  9. Don't have too much free time between working and working out.
  10. Locker room can be very scary.
All kidding aside, the gym has been a very positive experience for me so far. I am looking forward to showing off my new body. I should be ready for public consumption in a couple of months or so. If anyone is interested in pre-ordering a copy of my hot new body, just met me know...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! You look great anyway!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home