Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My New iPod

I love myself. So, sometimes, I like to buy myself expensive gifts to remind me just how much I love me. I bought myself one of these yesterday.

My iPod
It's the new 80GB iPod. I'm very excited about it. Circuit City has a great deal on financing. No interest until September, 2008. That's like, at least four months away. Isn't it?

I already have another MP3 player, but it sucks! It only holds about 60 songs and it locks up all of the time and skips and burns through about one AAA battery an hour. I really want to put it under the front tire of my truck and drive right over it, but Mumi won't let me. He never lets me have any fun!

Anyway, now I just have to find the time to transfer my entire CD collection (There are over 1,000 of them) over to the iPod. I have two CD's transferred already. I'm on a roll! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home